Roger – Gym Worker and Group Exercise Instructor (Circuits, Spinning and Kettlebells)
I attained my Diploma in Personal Training with Future Fit between 2012 and 2015 whilst transitioning from a full (22+ year) army career. It was during my time in the Army that I discovered my passion for fitness – in particular after having been sidelined with a back injury for a few years and having to ‘rebuild’ myself. This first-hand experience of injury recovery and how to safely lose weight and return to fitness has proven invaluable so far both during the study to qualify and whilst working with clients.
Having been a club swimmer as a child, I’m now more into running, representing local club the Dorset Doddlers, and I’ve dabbled a little in triathlons. I live in Sturminster Newton with my wife and son.
My classes at Sturfit:
Mondays 7:30pm – Boxercise, cost £6 per class (1 hour)
Thursdays 6:45am – Body Blitz, cost £5 per class (45 mins).
Classes are carefully planned to be suitable for ALL levels of exerciser, please contact me prior to coming to your first class with me.
You can call me on 07555 686052
or email email@example.com
- CFES Weight Training Instructor Certification
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Circuit Training
- Leader in Running Fitness
- Power Plate Fundamentals
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Complete Kettlebell Trainer
- Suspension Equipment Trainer
- Functional Equipment Trainer
- Torso Training and Core Stability
- Nutrition for Weight Management
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Aquatics
- First Aid at Work
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification